A Project-Based Learning
Conference & Workshop
Saturday, January 28, 2017
On the Barrie Campus
Please mark your calendars and join us for Barrie's annual Project-Based Learning Conference and workshop. Teachers from many area schools, both public and private, will present their work, share their ideas, and discuss what makes project and problem-based learning so effective and appropriate for our students today. Collaborate with experienced PBL teachers to develop your own project, problem, or performance task to share with your students!
- How to Generate Ideas for Projects
- Using Models and Rubrics to Guide Student Learning
- Best Practices for Implementation of PBL
- Performance Tasks & the College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA)
- PBL and Common Core standards
For more information, please contact Dean of Studies David Weiner.