Come out to celebrate Barrie & cheer on the Mustangs!
Fall Festival Program 2017
- 1:00pm-2:30pm - Canoe Rides
- 1:00pm-2:30pm - Dunk Tank!
- Perry Simon 1:00pm-1:10pm
- Natalie Chambers 1:12pm-1:22pm
- Colleen Dunn 1:24pm-1:34pm
- David Weiner 1:36pm-1:46pm
- Haley Goss-Holmes 1:49pm-1:59pm
- Robert Kim 2:01pm-2:11pm
- Jon Kidder 2:13pm-2:23pm
- 1:15pm - Lunch is served by HighPoint Catering
- 1:30pm-3:00pm - Pony Rides
- 1:30pm-3:30pm - Balloon Twister
- 2:00-4:00pm - Hay Ride
- 3:00pm - Homecoming Soccer Game
- Alumni/Employee vs. Barrie Varsity Girls and Boys
- Activities running from 1:00-4:00pm
- Spirit Wear Booth
- Moon Bounce
- Hay Scramble
- Face Painting and Temporary Tattoos
- Popcorn and Cotton Candy
Volunteers Are Needed!
The success of the Fall Festival depends on the involvement of the Barrie community. Join teachers, parents, and students and volunteer for a shift during the Festival!
Download the flyer to share with friends!