Have an adventure!
There's something here for all ages. The only requirement: Kids must be prepared to have fun!
At Barrie Camp, we offer many different options of activities that target age and interest through Day Camp, Specialty Camps, Super Camps, and Leadership Training programs.
Before registering, explore what's available to each age group. Examples of activities offered within all of our programs include:
|American Sign Language||Drama||Science|
|Arts & Crafts||Karate||Swim|
|Cooperative Games||Nature||Traditional Camp Games|
|Dance||Outdoor Living Skills||Video Production|
Things to note:
- For Day Camp and most Specialty Camps, a tiered pricing structure is available for siblings and those attending multiple weeks.
- Super Camps are, typically, one-time offerings with different dates, ages requirements, and costs.
- Super Camps, Horsemanship, and the LIT Program are priced separately.
- The LIT program requires a minimum two week enrollment
- Early morning and late afternoon care and bus transportation have additional fees.
Read through our website and then download our comprehensive guide for detailed information about our programs.
2023 Guide coming soon!
Contact the camp office!
Barrie Camp is accredited by the American Camp Association.