Frequently Asked Questions
Please see the answers below so some of our more frequently asked questions. If there is anything there we haven't answered, please give us a call (301-576-2818) or send an email.
- Q: Where is Barrie Camp located?
- Q: What are the ages of campers at Barrie Camp?
- Q: Does Barrie Camp provide transportation to and from Camp?
- Q: What are Barrie Camp’s hours?
- Q: What if I need to drop my camper off before camp? Or pick them up late?
- Q: What are camper to staff ratios?
- Q: Who supervises my Camper?
- Q: How do you promote inclusivity?
- Q: What activities will my campers be participating in at Camp?
- Q: Do campers in Specialty Camps get to do the activities?
- Q: Can I request that my camper and a friend be in the same group?
- Q: What should my camper bring to Camp?
- Q: When can I visit camp?
- Q: If my child is enrolled in a Specialty or Super Camp, do I pay for the Specialty Camp and the Day Camp program?