If enrolling three or more campers, please contact the Camp Office for assistance.
Children are eligible to enroll in Barrie Camp if they are age four through fourteen by December 31, 2019, with birth years from 2005 to 2015. Younger campers must be fully potty-trained.
See below for detailed program descriptions, rates, health forms, and other resources.
Early Bird Discount ends March 12, 2019. See Discounts below for additional discounts.
If for any reason a camper cannot be enrolled because a program is full or camper ineligible, families will be notified immediately.
How to Register
Submit the Online Camper Enrollment Application (preferred) with your payment, OR complete and mail or fax a paper application. Payment in full is due with the application. Cash, personal checks and major credit cards are accepted.
Complete all Barrie Camp Health Forms by June 1, 2019 or at time of registration. Please read the medical forms instructions carefully. We do not accept forms from any other agencies or programs. Health forms must be on file in the camp infirmary in order for the camper to participate in the program. Some forms completed by Barrie families for summer camp can also be used for the 2019-20 school year.
- Dates, Rates and Pricing
- Payment Plans and Refunds
- Program Descriptions and Additional Resources
- Required Health and Permission Forms
If needed, a payment plan can be arranged and is typically an automatic monthly credit card charge. The first week is to be paid at the time of application with final payment due by the start of camp.
There are NO REFUNDS, credit, or remission of fees, except as follows:
- Written requests to withdraw a child must be received from the child's parents by May 15, 2019. Barrie Camp will retain tuition for one week of camp and will refund the remaining tuition and fees
- In the event that a child is unable to attend camp due to a serious and/or extended illness or injury that has been confirmed in writing by the child’s physician, Barrie Camp will refund or credit tuition for the number of consecutive days absent after the first five consecutive days of absence.
2019 Program Descriptions
- For Day Camp and most Specialty Camps, a tiered pricing structure applies to siblings and those attending multiple weeks.
- Additional discounts apply for early bird enrollment through March 12, 2019.
- Specialty Riding, Super Camps, and the C/CIT Program are priced separately.
- Morning and afternoon Extended Hours, Bus Transportation, and Overnights require additional fees.
- Barrie students enrolled in the 2019-20 academic year receive a 10% discount on all camp fees.
- C/CIT program requires two weeks of camp
- Theater Workshop Super Camp and Digital Video Specialty Camp programs run in two week sessions and require consecutive weeks of camp.
- Specialty Riding is a separate fee and not offered week eight.
- Super Camps are one time offerings with different dates, ages requirements, and costs.
Camper Profile -Tell our counselors about your camper (optional)
- Health Forms are required for each camper, and are due no later than June 1, 2019, or at time of registration.
- Campers will not be allowed to attend Camp until all Health Forms are received by the Camp Office.
- Visit the Health Resources web page for the Five Mandatory Core Health Forms required for each Camper.
Other required forms:
Field Trip and Overnight Permission Form - Required for campers entering Grade 1 or above
Transportation Service Agreement - Required for campers riding the bus
Waiver of Liability for Equestrian Program - Required for Specialty and Super Camps
Sunscreen and Bug Spray Authorization Form - Required by Barrie Camp