Day Camp provides a comprehensive mix of traditional camp activities, perennial favorites, and fun new offerings. All campers enjoy on-site swimming, pony rides, sports, nature, arts and crafts, dance or movement, music, storytelling, cooperative games, dramatics, canoeing, and a daily gathering known as Flagpole.
Lower Camp - Coed - Ages 4 and 5
Lower Campers have a homeroom for free time activity, rest periods, changing, storage of personal belongings, snack time, and inclement weather. The room contains a range of age-appropriate, hands-on activities for camper use during free time. Lower Camp children do not come to Flagpole unless there is a special event. Each Lower Camp group is led by a certified teacher supported by a team of counselors.
- Lower Camp - Age three (campers turning four by December 1, 2018) - average group size: 12
- Lower Camp - Age four or five (campers turning four or five by the start of Camp) - average group size: 18
Middle and Upper Camp
Middle and Upper campers are also offered archery, ceramics, karate, American Sign Language, outdoor living skills, yoga, and optional overnight campouts. Activity periods run 35 minutes in length. Most activities are scheduled once a week except for swimming which is scheduled daily. All groups are coed. Campers in grades 2-5 who would prefer a single gender group should register for Specialty Camp Just Girls or Just Boys.
- Middle Camp - Grade 1 - coed / average group size: 18
- Middle Camp - Grades 2 or 3 - coed / average group size: 18
- Upper Camp - Grades 4, 5 or 6 - coed / average group size: 18
- Upper Camp - Grades 7 and 8 combined - coed / average group size: 18