Tuition & FACTS
2017-2018 Tuition and Fees
Application fee $50
$18,500* (no financial aid)
TUITION PAYMENT PLANS
Barrie has partnered with the FACTS Management Company to collect and process tuition and fees. FACTS is an automated payment system that allows parents to pre-authorize their bank or credit card company to automatically transfer funds to Barrie School on pre-approved installment payment dates. No more mailing checks, unless you choose to pay tuition and fees upfront, and in full, at the beginning of the school year. Pre-authorized automated payments can be processed conveniently from your checking, savings or credit card accounts.
To learn more about the tuition payment plan, you may download this flier. To sign up for FACTS, click here to visit the FACTS Tuition Management website. Paper copies are available at the Barrie business office.
For questions about the day-to-day operations of the FACTS program, please contact Marcus Tomlin in the Business Office at 301-576-2844. Payment plan options include:
- Monthly or semi-annually payments.
- Automatic bank deposits, or check payments.
- Credit card payments.
TUITION REFUND PLAN
Barrie offers a tuition refund plan, for those families who might be interested. Click here for details.
ADDITIONAL FEES (not covered by Financial Aid)
- Transportation (Kindergarten-Grade 12 optional) $1,050 per family
- Extended Day (18 Month- Grade 8 optional)- Prices vary by Program
- After School Enrichment Programs (18 Month- Grade 8 optional)- Prices vary by Program
- Equestrian Program (Primary 3- Grade 12 optional)- Price varies by grade and Fall or Spring $480-$700
- Extended Study Week (Grade 6-12 Required)- Prices vary by program $150-$3,500
- Books (Grade 6-12 Required)- Average Price $400 per year
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES
- Application Fee: $150
- Enrollment Deposit: $2,000
- International Student Program Fee: $4,000 per year