Placing an order for lunch at Barrie using Hotlunch.com
The first time you use the site, you must create a user for yourself (as the parent) and enter the students for whom you will be ordering lunch.
Creating a user:
- Go to barrie.hotlunch.com/plogin.php
- Click on “New User?”
- Enter your information and click the submit button.
- The email address you enter will be your login for the site.
- Login at barrie.hotlunch.com/plogin.php
- Click on Profile.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the “Add Student” link.
- On the next screen, enter your student’s name. Be sure to enter both a grade and a classroom.
- Lunches in for 4th and 5th graders will be delivered to the Upper Elementary building, lunches in the Middle-Upper school will be delivered to the Commons and distributed.
- Click “Submit” to save the student, you can then go back to the profile page or add more students.
Placing an order:
To place an order, go to barrie.hotlunch.com/plogin.php
By default, you will be on the Orders screen, but if you are not on the correct screen, just click on “Orders” in the blue bar.
Select a student using the menu (you must have already entered your student’s info following the instructions above).
A menu will appear by each day for which ordering is available. Use the green + (plus) button or enter the number of items for each day. You may place orders for multiple days at once.
Once you have entered your desired items, click on “Review Order” at the bottom of the screen. The menus will disappear and only the items you have selected will appear.
Confirm that your items are correct and then click the “Checkout” button at the bottom of the screen.
You will see an order summary. Payment by credit card is the only option, so you must click the “Pay by Credit Card” button and finalize payment before your payment is complete.
Please note: Orders must be received by Friday at noon for Tuesday delivery, and Tuesday at noon for Thursday delivery.
Once your payment is processed, you will receive an email confirming your payment and order. Orders are not complete until you receive this email.