Electronic online re-enrollment is now open for the 2013-2014 school year. To access online re-enrollment, click the yellow "Enroll Now!" button on the upper right of this page. Once you access the online re-enrollment contract, you will carry out the following steps:
- Verify Student Information
- Select Payment Option, Tuition Refund Plan, and other Choices
- Sign the Electronic Enrollment Agreement
- Submit the Signed Electronic Enrollment Agreement
- Submit payment with a credit card. You may also choose to submit a paper check, however your reenrollment process will not be considered complete until your check is received, and that will be the official date of the contract.
To assist with the re-enrollment process, computers (and technical support) will be available in the Administration Building from 8:00 to 9:00am and from 2:30 to 4:00pm the weeks of February 18 and February 25. The deadline for submission of re-enrollment agreements is Friday, March 1, 2013.
If you encounter difficulties with the re-enrollment process, please call the Admission Office at 301-576-2800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.