For the Day Camp and Specialty Camp programs, two or more weeks of camp must be chosen. The weeks do not have to be consecutive. However, the SummerStage and C/CIT programs require four weeks of camp. The SummerStage weeks must be either weeks one through four or five through eight. The C/CIT program weeks can be taken in any order and need not be consecutive. Specialty Camp weeks and Day Camp weeks can be combined.
Click HERE for detailed enrollment information and camper application instructions.
Children are eligible for camp if they are age four through fourteen by December 31, 2013, with birth years from 1999 to 2009. Eligibility for Specialty Camps also depends on the school grade a child is entering. Please refer to the Specialty Camp information sheet for these specific eligibility requirements.
AVAILABILITY: ALL CAMP PROGRAMS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE. (AS OF 7/5/2013)
HOWEVER, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- RIDING CAMP - CLOSED WEEKS 4 AND 5; ONE SPACE WEEK 6. THREE SPACES WEEK 7. TWO SPACES WEEK 8.
- LOWER CAMP - CLOSED WEEK 5, 6, and 7. SPACE AVAILABLE IN ALL OTHER WEEKS.
There are two steps to be completed:
Step One: Submit a Camper Application and payment. The link to our popular online enrollment form is below. If you prefer to send a hard copy hard, mail it to Barrie Camp, 13500 Layhill Road, Silver Spring, MD 20906; or FAX it to 301-576-2805. Checks and all major credit cards are accepted. If paying by check, the camp will wait until the check is received to process the application.
Click HERE to be taken to our ONLINE ENROLLMENT FORM.
Click HERE for a printable copy of the ENROLLMENT FORM.
Step Two: Complete Barrie Camp medical forms for each camper. These forms are sent to families after the Camper Application has been processed by the camp. Copies are available at our website.
INCENTIVES AND DISCOUNTS:
- Returning families can enroll children at 2012 rates if they apply for the summer of 2013 by January 15, 2013. Barrie School families can enroll children at 2012 rates if they apply by March 31, 2013.
- Returning families who refer a new family to camp can enroll their own children at 2012 rates through March 31, 2013. To advise the camp of the referral, email the director with the name of the referred family. When the referred family completes the registration process and enrolls at least one child in camp, the director will manually adjust the referring family’s tuition.
- Returning families can enroll their children using earlybird (pre-April 1) rates for 2013 through May 15, 2013 rather than the new rates which take effect as of April 1, 2013.
- Our camp tuition schedule reflects discounts offered to families who choose any or all of the following: 1) enroll for four weeks or more; 2) enroll prior to April 1, 2013; and/or 3) enroll more than one child.
- A credit of $50 is applied when campers are enrolled in the camp week that includes July 4, 2013.
Click HERE for important information on payment and refund policies.